It took me the better part of the day but I finally got the past few weeks of purchases sorted by shipment (12 different shipments… yikes!), boxed (15 boxes), and mostly labeled. The printer decided to run out of ink before I finished so I am waiting on my husband to bring home some more and then I can really finish up.
You can see from the picture that it is a lot of stuff going out!
Here is the breakdown:
Total items: 282
Total Sales value: $8640.04
Total Buy Cost: $841.88
Total Net Profit: $5409.94
So basically I worked the past couple weeks to pay for our new air conditioner. LOL But, thank goodness I did! 🙂
I’ll be off for the weekend now and back Monday with a new haul! Have a great weekend!